How did a Healthy Snack Company use Facebook to support product launches across different grocers and membership clubs?
Increase awareness and purchase intent for the snack products
- The snack company wanted to increase brand awareness and consideration of new products among US snack shoppers.
- Increase purchase intent of products. Their primary goal of the campaign was to exceed a .07% CTR benchmark.
The healthy snack company partnered with Digilant to plan and execute a social campaign on Facebook to raise awareness of the snack brand among health-conscious consumers in the US. Digilant’s team formed a strategy that was geo-targeted to align with creative that promoted new products at specific grocers. In addition, Digilant funneled traffic to product-specific landing pages and to the “where to buy” location finder.
Ads were targeted to audiences that consisted of US adults aged 18 and over who were health-conscious, healthy snack buyers, and healthy beverage buyers. Ads were placed in Facebook News Feed, Instagram Feed, and Instagram Stories. Throughout the campaign, audience targeting and ad placements were optimized to shift the budget to reach the most responsive audiences across the highest performing ad placements.
The strategy exceeded the healthy snack company’s goal, hitting a CTR that was 7X the previous benchmark.
- Link Clicks Overall 0.49%
- Link Clicks Product/Brand Targeted 0.47%
- Link Clicks Retail Targeted 0.53%