Consumer Packaged Goods Advertising Services
Strategic solutions that drive positive results for marketers
How consumers buy is changing rapidly. Can CPG brands keep up?
Traditionally CPG brands have relied on distribution and retail partners to own the last touch before consumers make a purchase. As a result, legacy brands have been stunted with a fragmented or shallow understanding of consumer behaviors and preferences.
In recent years the traditional path to purchase has become diluted. Emerging CPG brands are adopting direct-to-consumer (D2C) sales models with fully owned online and offline sales channels. In other cases, emerging brands are defining themselves as “digital-first” brands that bypass an offline presence to focus solely on an online presence. The benefit? Complete control of the brand, the customer experience, and perhaps above all – the customer data.
But what if your brand doesn’t have full ownership of the customer journey? What if the lion’s share of your sales are made on retail shelves and racks? It’s not too late to make investments in better understanding the final touches, both online and offline, along the customer journey.
CPG Industry Trends
Client Success Stories
7% lift in e-commerce sales.
9% lift in in-store sales.
50% increase in e-commerce sales.
200% increase in web traffic.
The Digilant Team is a strategic, responsive, and results-oriented team. They jumped in as we were getting our first campaign up and running and delivered incredible results. It’s a pleasure partnering with them.
– Barbara Reilly | CMO, BYF Brands
CRM Data Onboarding
Onboard first-party CRM data to target and customize ads to travelers.
- Customize ads using real-time behavior and data points drives over 50% higher engagement.
- Send users to the right pages and actions by pinpointing user intent helps boost engagement and conversions.
Eliminate channel silos with the power of social to reach new prospects and encourage sales.
Leverage custom segments built from web search, purchase history, mobile app ownership, and web visit data to find and deliver brand messaging to consumers who have shown the most interest in your brand.
- Customizing ads using real-time behavior and data points drives over 50% higher engagement.
- Sending users to the right pages and actions by pinpointing user intent helps boost conversions by 6X.
Location Based Targeting
Create custom location-based audiences by setting a specific radius that can be targeted on display or mobile devices.
- Use custom geo-fences to target consumers before they arrive at a location, while they’re at a location, and after they leave a location.
- Location-based targeting removes barriers to sales. When a prospect is physically close to your location, you have a much better chance of persuading them to purchase from you.
Develop custom segments based on observed behaviors to reach the most qualified audience segment(s). Segment consumers who have visited your booking site(s) multiple times, and/or abandoned the booking cart to reach mid and bottom-funnel prospective customers. In a similar way, you can segment consumers who have clicked on ads but not yet converted.
Use pixel-based retargeting to reach consumers who have previously visited or engaged with your website, researched booking, and/or requested information as they’re continuing their travel planning.
- Promote brand familiarity and trust by keeping your brand in front of consumers who have previously engaged with your brand.
Reach verified, deterministic mobile audiences classified along dimensions of life stage, interest & activity, & intent based on app ownership behaviors. This can be targeted by using pre-built segments or custom segments.
Deliver ads on websites or site pages that are directly relevant to the ad you’re running, based on pre-determined content categories. Contextual segments can also be put in place as pre-bid filters for viewability and brand safety.
Enhances the performance of programmatic campaigns by unlocking quality URLs that rank highest in Google search and uncovering relevant ad placement that competitors are not reaching. Also utilize this for competitive conquesting.
Native advertising is a form of display or video advertising that follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed. It is built to match the visual design of the experience they live within, and look and feel like natural content.
Privileged Access to 1,000+ fully-verified publishers allows us to create site lists geared directly towards your desired audience. This premium placement can be paired with targeting tactics to reach customers most interested in your brand.
Our proprietary technology is fully-customizable, giving us the ability to build algorithms that optimize towards your main KPI or goal at the most efficient CPM.
- Maximize bid efficiency and drive performance
Digilant’s propriety web-crawling proprietary tool that uses keywords & URLs to achieve the most relevant ad placement.
- Engage your target audience in hyper-relevant endemic content.
- Identify, own and target a customized white list of URLs based on campaign-specific keywords and suitable pages unique to your brand message.
- Differentiate your overarching contextual strategy by expanding your targeting beyond predefined programmatic channels.
- Curate site lists using positive and negative sentiment analysis for advanced blacklisting.