Digilant And HealthLink Dimensions Partner To Help Marketers Go All-In On Digital
Boston — November 15, 2018 Today, Digilant, a programmatic media buying services company, announced that to address a pressing market need, Digilant and HealthLink Dimensions have joined forces to create a powerful partnership, specifically designed to address the demands of healthcare and pharmaceutical marketing executives by offering:
- Industry leading programmatic power
- The best deterministic physician and health care provider data
- Insightful and practical analysis from experts
“We’re very optimistic about the new alignment with HealthLink Dimensions,” says Raquel Rosenthal, CEO at Digilant. “We’ve been delivering programmatic solutions to brands all over the world for more than a decade, and the healthcare category is ripe for digital marketing innovation.”
Health marketers are facing more challenges than ever before, in addition to having to wrangle with the steady drumbeat of regulatory and HIPAA issues that require constant attention. Indeed, the perfect storm of proliferating data and an influx of new marketing technologies has resulted in an environment never before experienced by many of even the most accomplished marketers.
As a result, healthcare marketing executives are encountering myriad new complexities, like keeping pace with technology adoption, generating a steady stream of news to fill social media channels they never used before, and addressing the ongoing challenges of targeting the right audiences without being limited by scale.
Programmatic On The Rise in Healthcare & Pharma
According to eMarketer, health marketers are lagging inordinately in adopting programmatic, as compared with their peers in other industry categories. Indeed, programmatic penetration is 4X as higher across other U.S. sectors, with programmatic accounting for 19% of healthcare digital advertising budgets versus 80% elsewhere.
However, operating behind-the-programmatic-curve is also understandable, given the unique challenges that healthcare advertisers must navigate. With that said, healthcare marketers can no longer afford to keep programmatic off the table. On the contrary, well-funded and lean upstarts are nipping at the heels of industry behemoths, so marketers need to learn how to maneuver the current digital marketing landscape as quickly as possible in order to maintain market-leading positions.
That’s where the Digilant and HealthLink Dimensions partnership seeks to fill a void: by helping health marketers pursue innovative initiatives aggressively but also safely and successfully. It’s time for health and pharma to go “all-in” on digital, by effectively embracing all of the available channels and quality data to achieve advertising goals, while also gaining scale and efficiency.
The Digital Marketing Revolution Is Well Underway
After many years of encountering all sorts of roadblocks on the road to innovation, health marketers are now able to make digital marketing a reality in their organizations, whether it be medical devices, specialty products, or services. And whether the target audience involves patients, providers, or payers – digital advertising can play a meaningful role in getting the job done.
“With Digilant’s expertise in the functional area of programmatic advertising, and our focus on quality healthcare data, we’re excited to bring our unique partnership to clients, and help them accelerate their online marketing capabilities,” says Kevin Guthrie, president of HealthLink Dimensions.
Specifically, the Digilant and HealthLink Dimensions partnership provides healthcare marketing organizations with support on multiple fronts, including:
- Efficiency. For good reason, programmatic has a bad reputation in some circles due to concerns about waste, fraud and lack of transparency. There are few credible experts that can help advertisers avoid programmatic pitfalls and optimize ROAS, and with more than a decade of experience in the category, we offer unique expertise.
- Scale. Proving a tactic or strategy to be successful is one thing; applying it to a global operation and at significant scale is quite another. Our hands-on experience with global brands and international footprint allows us to support clients’ far-reaching programmatic goals.
- Tactics. Strategy and planning are critical to successful campaigns, of course, but day-to-day tactical support is where campaigns succeed or fail. We partner with clients every step of the way, in the form of employing deterministic data to pursue specific audience groups, activating proven techniques like look-alike and retargeting, and using third party data to broaden reach and penetration.
- Innovation. One of the more popular words in the general business lexicon these days, ‘innovation’ is genuinely underway in the healthcare marketing category. As a result of the stifling regulatory conditions in the aftermath of HIPAA, digital marketing has been slower to evolve in the healthcare category, as compared to early adopters like retail, hospitality, and entertainment. As a result, we’re on the cusp of halcyon days for healthcare marketers that are transforming their organizations to be digital-centric and incorporating the latest technologies and techniques to both deepen existing customer relationships but also develop new ones.
Digilant is a programmatic buying company, designed for both agencies and brands. We connect people and technology to create a perfect blend of strategy, insight and efficiency that will elevate any marketing team to find massive success. We also support advertisers who are moving towards programmatic self-sufficiency by aligning them with and training them on the right set of programmatic platforms and technologies.
Using MAIA – Marketing, Artificial Intelligence and Analytics – the harmonious combination of machine power and human expertise behind all things DIGILANT, we intelligently navigate massive data sets. MAIA enables marketers to use data as a currency to generate more efficient media buys, make better informed decisions, optimize and drive performance across all digital channels and campaigns.
Digilant is an ispDigital Group Company. For more information, visit us at www.digilant.com, read our blog or follow us on Twitter @Digilant_US.
About HealthLink Dimensions
HealthLink Dimensions provides healthcare data solutions to healthcare and life science organizations to improve master data management, compliance and marketing initiatives. Leveraging the largest multi-sourced database of active practicing healthcare professionals, HealthLink Dimensions develops customized data solutions to help clients reach their target audience, enrich their business data, optimize claims processing, meet compliance requirements and solve master data quality problems. Based in Atlanta, GA, HealthLink Dimensions is one of America’s fastest-growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 list, and one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™.
For additional information about the company, visit the HealthLink Dimensions website: www.HealthLinkDimensions.com.