Digilant is an omnichannel digital partner built to take advertisers from now to next. We do this with omnichannel digital advertising strategies that are data-driven, actionable, and effective. Part of ispDigital, Digilant is made up of 100+ data-driven media minds and advertising technologists spread across all major markets in the US. By combining big ideas with scale, we are well-equipped to champion consumer insights, campaign analysis, and media initiatives that propel brands and agencies forward.
About the Role
Digilant is seeking an Intern, Sales Operations who will focus on data entry and management within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Billing platform, SAP. This Intern will also assist with pulling reports and data from other, and meeting preparation for the Sales team. This role will report to the Business Controller on the Finance Team and collaborate closely with our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and Managers on the Sales team.
- Support Sales Managers with daily SAP (CRM) tasks which include: creating accounts, creating meetings, creating/updating opportunities, sales quotes, and sales orders.
- Pull reports from SAP to be used for analysis by the Finance and Sales teams.
- Work with internal team to troubleshoot issues with Opportunities, Sales Quotes, or Sales Orders.
- Work with the Campaign Operations team to troubleshoot issues with the monthly close in SAP.
- AdHoc projects for financial and revenue analysis.
- Assist Sales with new Client set-up, including Credit Forms and Vetting Forms.
- Assist Planning & Insights team with research requests on the respective platforms.
- Assist with the collection and coordination of meeting materials, such as gathering Marketing collateral from the shared drive.
- Utilize the ReachDesk platform to coordinate swag items for Sales prior to meetings.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or related areas.
- Organized and process-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and quality work
- Familiarity with Excel and constructing Pivot tables
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.