Digilant, part of ispDigital, offers programmatic buying solutions and services designed for independent agencies and brands that are increasing their advertising spending. Using data science to unlock proprietary and complex audience data, Digilant enables brands to uncover ‘new’ customers and provide the actionable intelligence they need to compete across every important media channel.
Headquartered in Boston, Digilant/ispDigital has offices in New York, Chicago and across the globe in 13 other countries: Spain, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Chile & Argentina, and across six, established and leading companies. For more information please visit www.digilant.com or follow us on Twitter @Digilant_US.
Reporting into the Planning & Insights Manager, the Media Strategist is the liaison between the Sales & Media Strategy (pre-sale) and Campaign Solutions (post-sale) functions for Key Accounts. Their primary objective is to provide a strategic voice for the account that develops partnerships and drives upsells & renewals in collaboration with the in-market Sales team.
Client Relationship Development:
- Attend pre-sales meetings to serve as a product expert, answering more technical questions on Digilant’s product stack; build confidence with the client in Digilant’s capabilities as a partner.
- Gather information on Advertiser’s business objectives for proposal development during pre-sale meetings.
- Attend prospective client entertainment events and industry events/conferences to serve as an ambassador for Digilant.
- Communicate with clients on follow-up questions from proposal submissions.
- Strategically align Digilant’s products & capabilities to meet Advertisers’ business objectives.
- Determine pricing for proposals that is competitive and will drive campaign performance.
- Build proposal deck utilizing Digilant Marketing collateral; partner with Marketing to develop any custom materials.
- Answer Client questions during the Proposal phase in an effort to close the business.
- Track proposal submissions and Close/Win Rate.
- Collaborate with Campaign Solutions to develop proposals for renewal business.
- Work in partnership with the Campaign Solutions team on day-to-day Client Communications for Digilant Clients, including status calls, optimization recommendations, etc.
- Facilitates future account planning, quarterly business reviews, strategic analysis, etc. to drive upsells and renewals in partnership with the Sales and Campaign Solutions teams on Digilant Clients.
- Educates the Client on the best practices and trends in the programmatic space to enhance their marketing efforts.
- Conduct vertical-specific research to incorporate into the campaign strategy. Assist Campaign Solutions with wrap reports, consumer audience insights, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, delivering on both internal and external client needs.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Passion and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Competitive spirit; desire to rally towards team goals.
- Team player approach; ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to deliver on client needs.
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint.
Preferred Work Experience
- 1-5 years experience in Programmatic, Search, and Social preferred
Benefits and Compensation
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.