Digilant is looking for a Partner Development lead to help build and manage strategic relationships that offer value–added services for Digilant and clients. The Partnership Development Manager will foster connections across the advertising and marketing technology ecosystem, spanning audience, contextual, supply, performance, measurement, analytics, and more, to support Digilant’s diverse client base. S/he will be responsible for establishing and managing partnerships with companies that align with Digilant’s strategic initiatives.
• Manage a portfolio of strategic partners and ensure the go–to–market success through a plan the PDM helps to define and execute (training, co–selling, marketing, etc.).
• Define partner success requirements and produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of their impact, needs, and growth opportunities.
• Have a deep understanding of partner capabilities and solutions to advocate internally and advise field sales teams on how to leverage partners to drive customer success.
• Manage go–to–market efforts and day–to–day relationships with partners, finding creative and scalable ways to deliver results.
• Provide ongoing education about partners to Digilant teams.
• Work cross–functionally with several internal teams: technology, marketing, sales, media strategy and campaign operations – to evangelize partner needs, develop protocol, and advocate for custom solutions.
• Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business trends to demonstrate partner impact.
• Maintain subject matter expertise on partners and stay up–to–date with their solutions.
• 2+ years of online media, advertising technology or marketing technology experience
• 1+ years of experience within a partnerships or a sales development/growth function
• Experience working in the digital advertising industry in sales, account services, or marketing
• Experience in or knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem.
• Knowledge of the agency and advertiser ecosystem and experience in customer facing roles.
• Ability to work effectively in cross–functional and dynamic environments
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills; history of building strong relationships internally and externally to drive measurable results and revenue acceleration.
• Ability to push projects forward with multiple deliverables, teams and deadlines.
• Positive, can–do spirit and adept at dealing with frequently changing work environment.
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
Life at Digilant:
Digilant was started 10 years ago with the mission to help agencies and brands connect their digital advertising spend to revenue. We do this with omnichannel digital advertising strategies that are data-driven, actionable, and effective. We’ve succeeded because we continually innovate to help our clients with purpose-built solutions tailored to their needs.
At Digilant, we foster an atmosphere of trust and respect. We’re a nimble team of data-obsessed strategists, platform experts, analysts, and creative marketers. Consequently, we seek those who roll up their sleeves, get excited by data, and can rise to the challenge of delivering excellent service and measurable results for our clients. Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you.
Digilant employees receive competitive benefits and perks that include the following:
- Extensive health benefits for you, your partner, and your immediate family are effective on Day 1 and include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Uncapped paid time off (PTO), Summer Fridays and regular “Wellness” days to help our employees stay happy and productive both inside and outside of work.
- Minimum of 8-weeks paid time off for new parents. This benefit covers the birth of a child and adoptions.
- Flexible work from home policy.
- Annual Company Meeting trip, paid for by Digilant.
- Pre-tax commuter benefit programs.
- 401k with a matching contribution.
- Internet and cell phone reimbursement.
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.