Digilant is an omnichannel digital partner built to take advertisers from now to next. We do this with omnichannel digital advertising strategies that are data-driven, actionable, and effective. Part of ispDigital, Digilant is made up of 100+ data-driven media minds and advertising technologists spread across all major markets in the US. By combining big ideas with scale, we are well-equipped to champion consumer insights, campaign analysis, and media initiatives that propel brands and agencies forward.
About the Role
Digilant is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. We are looking for a self-starter, who is organized and has a proactive and positive attitude.
The product marketing manager will work closely with product leads and other stakeholders to productize our solutions and value propositions. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating compelling Marketing content to promote Digilant’s solutions across all channels, including our website, sales presentations, social media, email, and events.
- Be the product marketing expert for Digilant’s proprietary technology and key partners.
- Create and maintain “feature-benefit” messaging and marketing collateral for all capabilities.
- Empower sales with sales presentations, solutions sheets, and competitor comparisons.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on creating and incorporating product-related content into events, awards submissions, press releases, etc.
- Maintain partner and capabilities library.
- Support the creation and maintenance of case studies.
- Gather and respond to feedback from internal users about product marketing materials.
- 3-5 years in a marketing role, preferably in digital advertising and/or marketing
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to digest complex concepts and communicate them in a simple, compelling fashion
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated success working effectively in cross-functional teams
Benefits and Compensation
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.