Your Guide to the 2019 Super Bowl
Over the weekend, the Patriots and Rams claimed their spots in Super Bowl LIII, and now, with the game less than two weeks away, fan will start preparing and planning for the biggest sporting event of the year. Every year the Super Bowl sparks new conversations and buzz, so, as advertisers and media buyers, planning ahead and tuning in throughout the entire game is essential. It is important to stay up to date on the latest trends, conversations and consumer habits related to the game. Whether in a category directly related to the game or not, the Super Bowl is the perfect time to resonate with fans and join in on the “unofficial national holiday.” In order to help you prepare for the game, Digilant’s Global Analysts team analyzed last year’s media trends, consumer data, and shopping habits to showcase the biggest trends and appeals of the Super Bowl. We put this all together to help organize your 2019 Super Bowl media and advertising plan.
In this infographic, you’ll learn:
- How many people watched last year’s game and their motives behind tuning in?
- How much mid-game television ads cost?
- The impact the game has on social media?
- How much consumers spend in preparation for the game?
- What consumers spend money on – from food to alcohol and even new TVs, people go all out for the game of the year?
Download the COMPLETE SUPER BOWL INSIGHTS INFOGRAPHIC to uncover important insights!