It’s the season to kick off your Thanksgiving and Holiday Campaigns. More and more Americans plan to get an early start on their holiday shopping. And they also plan on spending more. Cyber Monday is becoming just as important as Black Friday as it gains popularity amongst consumers. Fifty-six percent of consumers said they plan to shop Cyber Monday deals in 2017 versus just 39% in 2016.
Your Guide to the 2017 Winter Holiday Season
Digilant’s Global Analytics team, combined industry consumer data together with intelligence from last year’s media buying trends and campaign performance results, to determine best practices for advertisers ramping up their 2017 Winter Holiday digital media campaigns. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Consumer shopping patterns during Thanksgiving weekend
- Consumer media consumption during this same weekend
- Key dates for media spend and online shopper conversions
- How to better reach your target audience during this winter season?
- How to reach customers across devices during peak online shopping days?
Download the COMPLETE HOLIDAY CAMPAIGN GUIDE & REPORT to uncover insights to kick-start Holiday Media Planning!