Digilant is a programmatic buying company, designed for both agencies and brands. We connect people and technology to create a perfect blend of strategy, insight and efficiency that will elevate any marketing team to find massive success. We also support advertisers who are moving towards programmatic self-sufficiency by aligning them with and training them on the right set of programmatic platforms and technologies.
Reporting to the VP of Media Strategy & Analytics, the Marketing and Media Strategy Intern will work closely with the Sales and Media Strategy (pre-sale) team to help deliver high quality and tailored proposals to clients and prospects, while also collaborating with the Marketing team to help drive inbound and outbound lead generation initiatives.
- Aid in the development of media planning/ pricing sheet documents (xls).
- Help build proposal decks (ppt) utilizing Digilant Marketing collateral.
- Create custom Digilant Marketing collateral (one-sheeters, slides, infographics, etc.).
- Research and develop content on the latest developments in the ad tech industry.
- Assist Marketing team in the ideation, development, and execution of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, including social, email, direct mail, event marketing, and other digital and offline channels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, delivering on both internal and external client needs.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Passion and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Competitive spirit; desire to rally towards team goals.
- Team player approach; ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to deliver on client needs.
- Experienced with Excel and PowerPoint.