Digilant offers programmatic buying solutions and services designed for independent agencies and brands that are increasing their programmatic spending. Using data science to unlock ‘new’ automated buying strategies, Digilant enables brands to uncover proprietary and complex audience data that gives them the actionable intelligence they need to compete across every important media channel. Digilant is an ispDigital Group Company.
Digilant is searching for a passionate agency sales professional to join our team with an understanding of the digital advertising industry. You will have excellent relationships with relevant people at media buying agencies and will be responsible for developing mutually successful business relationships with them while representing Digilant.
- Support the sales cycle by effectively communicating the value of Digilant advertising solutions.
- Manage agency and advertiser relationships to achieve quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Identify and develop relationships with relevant top tier media buying agencies.
- Create persuasive presentations using case studies to close sales deals.
- Work collaboratively with all cross-functional teams.
- Drive awareness of Digilant advertising within the agency and advertising community.
- Contribute to the development of our products and services by providing informed opinions on internal sales strategies and channel partner feedback.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of successful digital sales experience with consistent overachievement.
- Experience successfully selling online advertising solutions (CPM, CPC, dCPM, etc.).
- Knowledge of programmatic ecosystem. Both Managed and Self-Service.
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels with target agencies and client-direct by means of prospecting, generating meetings and entertaining clients.
- Superior verbal, face-to-face, phone and email communication skills.
- Goal oriented personality with a strong work ethic, commitment to success and a “roll up your sleeves” personality.
- Experience with CRM systems and a technical aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Life at Digilant:
Digilant was started 10 years ago with the mission to help agencies and brands connect their digital advertising spend to revenue. We do this with omnichannel digital advertising strategies that are data-driven, actionable, and effective. We’ve succeeded because we continually innovate to help our clients with purpose-built solutions tailored to their needs.
At Digilant, we foster an atmosphere of trust and respect. We’re a nimble team of data-obsessed strategists, platform experts, analysts, and creative marketers. Consequently, we seek those who roll up their sleeves, get excited by data, and can rise to the challenge of delivering excellent service and measurable results for our clients. Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you.
Digilant employees receive competitive benefits and perks that include the following:
- Extensive health benefits for you, your partner, and your immediate family are effective on Day 1 and include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Uncapped paid time off (PTO), Summer Fridays and regular “Wellness” days to help our employees stay happy and productive both inside and outside of work.
- Minimum of 8-weeks paid time off for new parents. This benefit covers the birth of a child and adoptions.
- Flexible work from home policy.
- Annual Company Meeting trip, paid for by Digilant.
- Pre-tax commuter benefit programs.
- 401k with a matching contribution.
- Internet and cell phone reimbursement.
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.