How did a state tourism board increase website engagements using high impact clickable video?
A state tourism board used video advertising to increase awareness and drive website engagement to ultimately encourage visitation. They were looking to target the “Pathfinder Persona” across three target markets in the western United States and Canada throughout a four-month campaign flight.
Digilant created a strategic campaign with the help of a high impact video partner, Clicktivated. They include clickable links within the video that allows the audience to learn more about locations and events showcased in the video. This tactic was leveraged to drive the audience to learn more.
One Month of Data
- Interaction Rate: 2.24%
- CTR: 1.64%
- Total Clicks: 29,278
- Views: 1,309,616
- Adults 35+
- Educated and Employed with a household income of $75k+
- Married Couples
- Seeks experiences that are unique and independently-spirited, just like themselves
- Values that the real adventure can be found off the beaten path
- Enjoy traveling
- Good Hearted
- Well Informed
- Cares about ethics and the environment
- Enjoy a variety of both urban and rural activities
- Care about price, but they care more about the experience