Reporting to the VP Client Services, this role will work closely with our team of account directors to deliver client projects. This includes managing all client communications, internal production processes, logistics, client feedback and budgets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an agency and have managed media projects from start to finish. They should be used to dealing with senior executives at big businesses and enjoy managing relationships, making sure clients receive the highest level of service for their campaigns.
The role offers exposure to and input on product strategy, supporting the pitching process, and leading on the project management and client management of a range of omni-media campaigns.
- Be the main point of contact for day to day relationships with clients
- Project manage the delivery of sponsored content campaigns, ensuring delivery deadlines are hit, campaigns are delivered within budget, and client’s expectations are exceeded
- Work collaboratively across strategy, client services, media, tech teams to ensure excellence throughout the process
- Prepare campaigns for launch by gathering all necessary elements such as right format of creatives, links/URLs, and any additional detail necessary for campaign trafficking.
- Create and manage project estimates and timelines updating them as appropriate
- Recognize the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to inevitable changes along the way
- Lead new client on-boarding process
- Manage clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring that everyone is kept fully informed at all times
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience with media operations and processes, project management or account management, ideally in an agency.
- Experience with project budget management.
- Experience in end-to-end project management of media projects.
- An understanding of a variety of publishing formats.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and adapt to changes quickly both internally and externally
- Can-do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite products, Slack, SAP
Life at Digilant:
Digilant was started 10 years ago with the mission to help agencies and brands connect their digital advertising spend to revenue. We do this with omnichannel digital advertising strategies that are data-driven, actionable, and effective. We’ve succeeded because we continually innovate to help our clients with purpose-built solutions tailored to their needs.
At Digilant, we foster an atmosphere of trust and respect. We’re a nimble team of data-obsessed strategists, platform experts, analysts, and creative marketers. Consequently, we seek those who roll up their sleeves, get excited by data, and can rise to the challenge of delivering excellent service and measurable results for our clients. Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you.
Digilant employees receive competitive benefits and perks that include the following:
- Extensive health benefits for you, your partner, and your immediate family are effective on Day 1 and include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Uncapped paid time off (PTO), Summer Fridays and regular “Wellness” days to help our employees stay happy and productive both inside and outside of work.
- Minimum of 8-weeks paid time off for new parents. This benefit covers the birth of a child and adoptions.
- Flexible work from home policy.
- Annual Company Meeting trip, paid for by Digilant.
- Pre-tax commuter benefit programs.
- 401k with a matching contribution.
- Internet and cell phone reimbursement.
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.