The Senior Marketing and Business Development Associate will report to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with the Director of New Business to support the growth of Digilant’s full-service business.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing programs that are targeted towards marketing teams and decision-makers at brands (CMO, VP, and Director level).
- Maintain Full-Service content library and calendar – including case studies, credentials deck, content, and events.
- Generate the content for use in marketing campaigns, programs, and other initiatives. This includes but is not limited to drafting marketing emails, landing pages, and blog content.
- Work alongside the Director of New Business and Pitch team to support new business pitch activities.
- Conduct research on Key Accounts and inbound prospects to better inform prospecting efforts and to ensure the team is well prepared for discovery calls.
- Support brand-direct prospecting activities. This includes creating email templates and sending emails to contacts at Key Accounts.
- Communicate weekly on the status of activities and programs that are underway or completed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Team player approach; ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to deliver on client needs
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, and sense of urgency when working on time-sensitive projects
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing business needs
- Passionate about the advertising and media services business
Benefits and Compensation
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.