Digilant is looking for a pre–sales digital solutions consultant that will work closely with the sales and media strategy teams to provide technical and deep domain expertise to help close new business. The Solutions Consultant will ensure proper expectations are set with clients and will help facilitate custom solutions during the transition from Sales to Campaign Operations.
• Lead and document discovery sessions to understand clients’ business objectives and desired outcomes
• Present custom solutions that meet the clients’ requirements, drive adoption, and growth
• Play a critical role in helping prospects understand the value of Digilant products, differentiators, and strategic partnerships
• Assist with RFPs/RFIs
• Keep current on industry trends and competition
• Develop a repertoire of client stories to convey the value of Digilant products and services
• Work closely with Campaign Solutions team to deliver against proposed solutions
• Document observations from prospects and customers to influence future productdevelopment
• Communicate technical updates and new product features to relevant Digilant. employees, maintaining a baseline level of understanding throughout the organization
• 2+ years in an AdTech or MarTech sales function
• Strong technical knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem and the various players
• Demonstrated capacity for solving complex problem
• Deep technical curiosity for how to maximize the output of marketing platforms
• Comfortable communicating, presenting, and building relationships with customers
• Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to non–technical audiences
• Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
• Motivated by team success and collective results
Life at Digilant:
Digilant was started 10 years ago with the mission to help agencies and brands connect their digital advertising spend to revenue. We do this with omnichannel digital advertising strategies that are data-driven, actionable, and effective. We’ve succeeded because we continually innovate to help our clients with purpose-built solutions tailored to their needs.
At Digilant, we foster an atmosphere of trust and respect. We’re a nimble team of data-obsessed strategists, platform experts, analysts, and creative marketers. Consequently, we seek those who roll up their sleeves, get excited by data, and can rise to the challenge of delivering excellent service and measurable results for our clients. Sound interesting? We’d love to hear from you.
Digilant employees receive competitive benefits and perks that include the following:
- Extensive health benefits for you, your partner, and your immediate family are effective on Day 1 and include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Uncapped paid time off (PTO), Summer Fridays and regular “Wellness” days to help our employees stay happy and productive both inside and outside of work.
- Minimum of 8-weeks paid time off for new parents. This benefit covers the birth of a child and adoptions.
- Flexible work from home policy.
- Annual Company Meeting trip, paid for by Digilant.
- Pre-tax commuter benefit programs.
- 401k with a matching contribution.
- Internet and cell phone reimbursement.
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.