The ideal Platform Solutions Analyst will have ad tech experience, an analytical, strategic, and creative mind, as well as strong communication skills, both written and spoken. The position offers full immersion into the digital advertising space, with room for growth and personal advancement, while developing a core background in the industry, including: media, data, analytics and strategy.
The Platform Solutions Team touches every piece of business in the company. They work with Sales, Campaign Solutions, and Engineering to own client relationships, close and grow business, strike new vendor deals, and develop custom solutions.
- Owns selection, integration, and adoption of new platforms
- Internal training and support across all programmatic platforms
- Provides expertise on campaign performance, optimization and programmatic strategy
- Supports partner relationship management
- Leads key agency accounts, which includes but is not limited to:
- Provides first line support and training for self-service clients
- Regular communication and client relationship development
- Responsible for campaign management, optimization, reporting and budget allocation for owned accounts
- Develops custom solutions to improve performance and workflow for clients
- Supports Sales in new business efforts by demonstrating platforms and answering RFPs
- Work with the Digital media teams to develop measurement action plans for online media campaigns.
- Deliver tracking analysis and reports to support client campaigns and programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Ability to develop tracking and reporting requirements, particularly web analytics.
- Ability to contribute to increasing the level of innovation in data, analytics and CRM
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in online advertising account management, marketing consulting, brand management or yield optimization.
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic environment
- Organized and process oriented
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel and constructing Pivot tables
- Highly analytical and strategic
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Disciplined and possessing great attention to detail
- Excited to keep up with the latest progress and trends in ad tech
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Prior experience utilizing DSPs such as MediaMath, DV360, Trade Desk, Xandr/AppNexus
- Experience with Google Analytics or Ominture
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, AdForm or other Tag Management Platforms
- History of running and optimizing CPA/CPL campaigns
- Account management or client service experience
- Exposure to tools like Fiddler, Charles, DCM, JIRA, Salesforce
- Working knowledge of HTML, ad tag construction
Benefits and Compensation:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.