We are currently seeking a Media Planning/Trading Analyst to join our growing Omnichannel Campaign Team. This position requires collaboration and analytical skills, as well as a proven track record working within a team environment and across multiple departments and disciplines to actively manage the planning and execution of digital media campaigns. The Media Analyst will be responsible for campaign performance analysis, interpretation, and the presentation of data to define, execute and evolve campaign strategies to ensure the long-term success of client campaigns. The Media Analyst will contribute to publisher and vendor coordination with the potential to train and develop junior media planning resources as growth is experienced within the campaign team.
Inherent in this responsibility is ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign performance across digital media portfolio. The media analyst will develop and recommend forward-thinking strategies and innovations. This role entails some client face time providing subject matter expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Media planning, buying, trafficking, and optimization management of digital media campaigns based on brief parameters and media strategy.
- Coordination of assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s
- Recommend forward-thinking strategies and innovations.
- Proactively work on campaign set-up and optimization strategy.
- Work to provide analytical insights to the client.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of work produced for our clients.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the campaign team, manage expectations and campaign deliverable schedule.
- Comfortable asking questions and escalating as necessary to ensure that Digilant can deliver all campaigns successfully on time and on budget.
- Adaptability to work across multiple verticals for B2B and B2C
- Ability to work in multiple biddable media platforms for programmatic and social or search.
- Offline media knowledge a plus, but not required.
Benefits and Compensation
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.