The Campaign Solutions Intern will work closely with various members of the Campaign Solutions team to help deliver cross-channel campaigns for our clients while learning about programmatic digital advertising.
- Facilitate and execute tasks involved with campaign management; includes setup/trafficking, screenshots, monitoring performance/delivery, updating pacing docs to ensure full delivery, reporting/analytics, optimization, billing/budgeting, tracking margin, inputting, and keeping internal systems up to date.
- Supports Analysts and Sr. Analysts in maintaining internal timelines and workflows, communicating campaign optimizations to internally, managing expectations with frequent, proactive, delivery of information (good or bad)
- Continued training on DSP and programmatic landscape through internal and external
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher (rising Senior preferred) or recent college
- Preferred focus/major in Marketing, Advertising, or Business.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, delivering on both internal
and external client needs.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Passion and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Competitive spirit; desire to rally towards team goals.
- Team player approach; ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to deliver
on client needs.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- A passion or interest in the ad tech space.
- Technical background and/or prior experience with programmatic a plus.