The ideal Campaign Solutions Analyst will have ad tech/programmatic experience, an analytical, strategic, and creative mind, as well as strong communication skills, both written and spoken. The position offers full immersion into the digital advertising space, with room for growth and personal advancement, while developing a core background in the industry, including media, data, and strategy.
As a member of the Campaigns Solutions Team, the Campaign Analyst works closely with Sales to deliver the full view of the client relationship and management of all post-sale tasks, needs and opportunities including but not limited to: kick-off calls, campaign scoping, setup and management, reporting, client communication and upselling/cross-selling opportunities.
- Manage and execute tasks involved with campaign solutions analysts; includes setup/trafficking, monitoring performance/delivery, reporting/analytics, optimization, billing/budgeting, strategic planning, etc.
- Facilitate training and provide campaign optimization assistance to a team of analysts
- Own client relationships; includes maintaining internal timelines and workflows, communicating campaign optimizations to client, managing expectations with frequent, proactive, delivery of information (good or bad)
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams to achieve client goals, raise awareness around high-risk campaigns and/or high-profile clients, up-sell opportunities leveraging historical data and insights.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of experience in online advertising account management, marketing consulting, brand management or yield optimization.
- Experience in DV360, MediaMath, Xandr, TTD, or other leading DSPs
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic environment
- Organized and process-oriented
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel and constructing Pivot tables
- Highly analytical and strategic
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Disciplined and possess great attention to detail
- Excited to keep up with the latest progress and trends in ad tech
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Prior programmatic experience utilizing a DSP or ad trafficking
- History of running and optimizing CPA/CPL campaigns
- Account management or client service experience
- Exposure to tools like DoubleClick Suite, Salesforce, Datorama, Sizmek, Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of HTML, ad tag construction
Benefits and Compensation
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.