The Business Development Associate will work closely with our business development and marketing teams to drive new agency and brand-direct leads.
- Work with Business Development Reps to build out prospecting lists
- Assist with inbound lead qualification
- Conduct research on Key Accounts and inbound prospects
- Partner with regional sales teams to conduct prospecting campaign research and outreach
- Help build a repeatable process for working with regional sales team on prospecting campaigns
- Develop a mastery of Digilant’s solutions and differentiators, closely follow industry trends, and over time help build key client relationships
Required Skills & Experience
- Team player approach; ability to effectively communicate with internal teams to deliver on client needs
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Desire to work in inside sales
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, and sense of urgency when working on time-sensitive projects
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing business needs
- Passionate about the advertising and media agency business
Benefits and Compensation
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus opportunities.
Digilant offers an excellent benefits package including 401K with a matching contribution, Medical/Dental/Vision effective Day 1, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Long and Short-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Programs, and an Uncapped Paid Time Off Policy!
Digilant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.