Nonprofit Digital Marketing Strategy
Strategic solutions that drive positive results for marketers
As many in-person fundraising and volunteer opportunities are on stand-by amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, non-profit organizations have been challenged to continue to drive donations and community involvement. In conjunction with these challenges, there is another long-standing hurdle non-profits face: strict media budgets.
Balancing the need for continued impressions, brand awareness, and action by donors, with tighter budgets and more pressure, requires a nimble and tactically driven digital media strategy. At Digilant, we embrace these challenges as an opportunity to lean into the data, strategize as a team of media experts, and create streamlined digital advertising campaigns that drive results.
But, we understand the work doesn’t stop there. Non-profit marketers need to justify their media spend more than any other industry, which is why we offer custom-built, automated marketing analytics tools. With over 140 connectors, we can quickly integrate advertising, media, social, e-commerce, and website platforms so you can visualize and report on performance across all digital channels.
Digital Trends in the Non-Profit Industry
Client Success Stories
CRM Data Onboarding
Onboard first-party CRM data to target and customize ads to travelers.
- Customize ads using real-time behavior and data points drives over 50% higher engagement.
- Send users to the right pages and actions by pinpointing user intent helps boost engagement and conversions.
Location Based Targeting
Create custom location-based audiences by setting a specific radius that can be targeted on display or mobile devices.
- Use custom geo-fences to target consumers before they arrive at a location, while they’re at a location, and after they leave a location.
- Location-based targeting removes barriers to sales. When a prospect is physically close to your location, you have a much better chance of persuading them to purchase from you.
Develop custom segments based on observed behaviors to reach the most qualified audience segment(s). Segment consumers who have visited your booking site(s) multiple times, and/or abandoned the booking cart to reach mid and bottom-funnel prospective customers. In a similar way, you can segment consumers who have clicked on ads but not yet converted.
Use pixel-based retargeting to reach consumers who have previously visited or engaged with our website, researched the brand, and/or use the store locator or added an item to their cart but didn’t check out.
- Promote brand familiarity and trust by keeping your brand in front of consumers who have previously engaged with your brand.
Reach verified, deterministic mobile audiences classified along dimensions of life stage, interest & activity, & intent based on app ownership behaviors. This can be targeted by using pre-built segments or custom segments.
Eliminate channel silos with the power of social to reach new prospects and encourage sales.
Deliver ads on websites or site pages that are directly relevant to the ad you’re running, based on pre-determined content categories. Contextual segments can also be put in place as pre-bid filters for viewability and brand safety.
Enhances the performance of programmatic campaigns by unlocking quality URLs that rank highest in Google search and uncovering relevant ad placement that competitors are not reaching. Also utilize this for competitive conquesting.
Leverage custom segments to find your target audience online and reach them when they are most receptive to your message.
Privileged Access to 1,000+ publishers that are all 100% verified with the ability to layer custom audience targeting.
Our proprietary technology is fully-customizable, giving us the ability to build algorithms that optimize towards your main KPI or goal at the most efficient CPM.
- Maximize bid efficiency and drive performance.
Native advertising is a form of display or videso advertising that follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed. It is built to match the visual design of the experience they live within, and look and feel like natural content.
Social Predict segments use real-time social monitoring technology to discover the way people are discussing topics across 50,000 digital channels, including social media, blogs, and publications.
Our partnership with Peer39 allows us to target segments related to education such as homeschooling, language learning, and online education.
Digilant’s propriety web-crawling proprietary tool that uses keywords & URLs to achieve the most relevant ad placement.
- Engage your target audience in hyper-relevant endemic content.
- Identify, own and target a customized white list of URLs based on campaign-specific keywords and suitable pages unique to your brand message.
- Differentiate your overarching contextual strategy by expanding your targeting beyond predefined programmatic channels.
- Curate site lists using positive and negative sentiment analysis for advanced blacklisting.