Digital Marketing Solutions for B2B Advertisers
Strategic solutions that drive positive results for marketers
B2B companies have historically looked at digital channels as simply an entry point for commercial orders. However, consumers – whether making a B2C or B2B purchase – now look to find, interact, converse, browse, and shop for products and services via digital channels. B2B brands need to ensure their digital assets create an omnichannel, end-to-end customer experience, so as not to miss out on consumer interests.
At Digilant, we understand that brands are faced with growing challenges as digital channels diversify and consumers grow savvier. A well-executed and targeted B2B digital advertising campaign will ensure timely and effective touchpoints with consumers as they move through the longer sales funnel that B2B brands face. As an experience B2B advertising agency, our digital media experts lean into industry research, uncovering new and effective strategies on behalf of our clients that ensure their campaigns are built to thrive in today’s market.
B2B Industry Trends
Client Success Stories
CRM Data Onboarding
Onboard first-party CRM data to target and customize ads to travelers.
- Customize ads using real-time behavior and data points drives over 50% higher engagement.
- Send users to the right pages and actions by pinpointing user intent helps boost engagement and conversions.
Lookalike Audience Targeting
Target new prospects that look & behave more like your most valuable customers.
Location Based Targeting
Create custom location-based audiences by setting a specific radius that can be targeted on display or mobile devices.
- Use custom geo-fences to target consumers before they arrive at a location, while they’re at a location, and after they leave a location.
- Location-based targeting removes barriers to sales. When a prospect is physically close to your location, you have a much better chance of persuading them to purchase from you.
Develop custom segments based on observed behaviors to reach the most qualified audience segment(s). Segment consumers who have visited your booking site(s) multiple times, and/or abandoned the booking cart to reach mid and bottom-funnel prospective customers. In a similar way, you can segment consumers who have clicked on ads but not yet converted.
Use pixel-based retargeting to reach consumers who have previously visited or engaged with your website, researched booking, and/or requested information as they’re continuing their travel planning.
- Promote brand familiarity and trust by keeping your brand in front of consumers who have previously engaged with your brand.
Leverage web search, purchase history, mobile app ownership, and web visit data to deliver brand messaging to consumers who have shown the most interest in your brand.
- Customizing ads using real-time behavior and data points drives over 50% higher engagement.
- Sending users to the right pages and actions by pinpointing user intent helps boost conversions by 6X.
Private Marketplace (PMP)
PMPs give advertisers access to inventory before it becomes available in the open marketplace. Advertisers can partner directly with publishers to create a program that meets their exact needs, without forgoing the power of programmatic.
- Negotiate CPMs and buy a specific type or amount of impressions across a pre-defined set of publishers.
- Pick and choose publishers that meet our brand safety and contextual guidelines.
Dynamic Creative Optimization
Dynamic creative optimization (DCO) is a technology that creates personalized ads based on data about the viewer at the moment of ad serving. Because the creative is continually tested it often outperforms static display ads.
- Feature top-selling offers and personalize content based on geographic location and weather data.
- Dynamic Creative allows necessary creative testing and revamping in ways that traditional A/B testing cannot deliver.
Broad Match is the keyword match type that allows you to reach the widest audience via search. When using Broad Match, your ads are eligible to appear whenever a user searches any word in your key phrase, in any order.
- Find new keywords to add to your campaigns. In particular, Broad Match can inform Exact Match keywords when you are first starting out.
- Optimize campaigns to avoid wasted ad spend. Non- or low-performing keywords will be paused so that you can focus your time and budget on the keywords that are performing.
Credit Card Data
Target users who have booked flights, hotels, or car rentals in a particular city to take advantage of captive audiences.
- Practice competitive conquest by targeting travelers who have stayed at competitor hotels.
- Keep your brand top of mind with travelers who frequently visit your area.
- Reach out to lapsed customers who previously stayed at your hotel, booked a flight, rented a car, etc. but have not in a longer period of time (6+ months, year, etc).
Weather Trigger Ads
Digilant partners with leading weather data providers to deliver ads based on weather conditions being experienced in real-time by consumers in their respective zip codes.
- For indoor attractions (like museums), weather triggering is used to draw more visitors when it rains or is very cold.
- For outdoor attractions (like amusement parks), promote attendance on sunny, nice weather days.
Reach verified, deterministic mobile audiences classified along dimensions of life stage, interest & activity, & intent based on app ownership behaviors. This can be targeted by using pre-built segments or custom segments.