Ecommerce Digital Marketing Services
Strategic solutions that drive positive results for marketers
Over the past 20 years, e-commerce has steadily risen in size and reach, but the coronavirus outbreak exponentially accelerated the shift toward online shopping. As consumers continue to stay home, brands have been forced to quickly pivot their strategies to make it easier for consumers to shop safely. For brands that relied solely on their brick and mortar locations (or leaned heavily on this outlet), this required a quick change to meet consumers with what they want: online shopping, delivery, and buy online and pick up in-store.
Although the steep increase in e-commerce sales is due to the circumstantial stay-at-home orders, experts are confident that consumers will continue to lean on e-commerce buying means, long after the pandemic. It’s estimated that 95% of purchases will be made online by 2040.
With growing competition and flooded online marketplaces, brands need to act quickly and implement strategic digital advertising campaigns to ensure they remain top of mind with consumers. Without as much face-to-face interaction, consumers will look to brands they can trust and brands that meet their needs, which is why having an always-on digital and social advertising campaign is essential.
The Digital Landscape of the eCommerce
Client Success Stories
7% lift in ecommerce sale
50% increase in ecommerce sales
CRM Data Onboarding
Onboard first-party CRM data to target and customize ads to travelers.
- Customize ads using real-time behavior and data points drives over 50% higher engagement.
- Send users to the right pages and actions by pinpointing user intent helps boost engagement and conversions.
Eliminate channel silos with the power of social to reach new prospects and encourage sales.
Leverage custom segments built from web search, purchase history, mobile app ownership, and web visit data to find and deliver brand messaging to consumers who have shown the most interest in your brand.
- Customizing ads using real-time behavior and data points drives over 50% higher engagement.
- Sending users to the right pages and actions by pinpointing user intent helps boost conversions by 6X.
Location Based Targeting
Create custom location-based audiences by setting a specific radius that can be targeted on display or mobile devices.
- Use custom geo-fences to target consumers before they arrive at a location, while they’re at a location, and after they leave a location.
- Location-based targeting removes barriers to sales. When a prospect is physically close to your location, you have a much better chance of persuading them to purchase from you.
Develop custom segments based on observed behaviors to reach the most qualified audience segment(s). Segment consumers who have visited your booking site(s) multiple times, and/or abandoned the booking cart to reach mid and bottom-funnel prospective customers. In a similar way, you can segment consumers who have clicked on ads but not yet converted.
Use pixel-based retargeting to reach consumers who have previously visited or engaged with your website, researched booking, and/or requested information as they’re continuing their travel planning.
- Promote brand familiarity and trust by keeping your brand in front of consumers who have previously engaged with your brand.
Reach verified, deterministic mobile audiences classified along dimensions of life stage, interest & activity, & intent based on app ownership behaviors. This can be targeted by using pre-built segments or custom segments.
Deliver ads on websites or site pages that are directly relevant to the ad you’re running, based on pre-determined content categories. Contextual segments can also be put in place as pre-bid filters for viewability and brand safety.
Enhances the performance of programmatic campaigns by unlocking quality URLs that rank highest in Google search and uncovering relevant ad placement that competitors are not reaching. Also utilize this for competitive conquesting.
Native advertising is a form of display or video advertising that follows the natural form and function of the user experience in which it is placed. It is built to match the visual design of the experience they live within, and look and feel like natural content.
Privileged Access to 1,000+ fully-verified publishers allows us to create site lists geared directly towards your desired audience. This premium placement can be paired with targeting tactics to reach customers most interested in your brand.
Our proprietary technology is fully-customizable, giving us the ability to build algorithms that optimize towards your main KPI or goal at the most efficient CPM.
- Maximize bid efficiency and drive performance.
Increase sales with the help of our team of specialists analyzes search signals, keyword intent, and data to understand where, when and how consumers are searching across the Google and Microsoft ecosystems. We build strategies with the future of search marketing and evolving marketing goals in mind.
- Google Shopping Ads
- Display & Video360
Digilant’s propriety web-crawling proprietary tool that uses keywords & URLs to achieve the most relevant ad placement.
- Engage your target audience in hyper-relevant endemic content.
- Identify, own and target a customized white list of URLs based on campaign-specific keywords and suitable pages unique to your brand message.
- Differentiate your overarching contextual strategy by expanding your targeting beyond predefined programmatic channels.
- Curate site lists using positive and negative sentiment analysis for advanced blacklisting.