How can the online cannabis company increase the awareness of their online and mobile services?
The online community for the Cannabis industry had three primary objectives for its digital advertising campaign. There were:
- Generating traffic to the primary website
- Encouraging users to take advantage of online services
- Encouraging installs of its mobile application.
In order to achieve this, our approach utilized four different tactics:
Private Marketplace deals were implemented to the platform for use. These are pre-negotiated advertising spots in online properties for Cannabis-related campaigns.
Retargeting pixels were placed on the community website to remain top of mind with interested visitors to the site.
Consumer Interest Verticals
Consumer Interests verticals were also used for relevant audience groups such as Alternative Heath, New Age, ect.
Third-party data through relevant partnerships including Clickagy for Cannabis-related campaigns (i.e. dispensaries, user of, edibles, etc.)
- 14M+ Impressions generated in one month
- 2x CTR achieved (0.2%) doubled the average desktop display benchmark seen on Acuity Platform
- 200 Incremental mobile app installs attributed to the campaign
- Private Marketplace
- Consumer Interest Verticals
- Third-party Data
Top Sites & Apps
- The Weather Channel
- Fashion Beans
- USA Today
- The Chive
- New York Post